Poha (Flattened Rice) and Curd (Yogurt) have many Health Benefits. They are not expensive and are filled with Numerous Health Benefits.
These are the Health Benefits of Poha and Curd.
Health Benefits of Poha
- Poha is easy to cook, digest, and suitable for digestion and constipation problems.
- They are rich in iron, carbohydrates, protein, and Vitamin B1.
- Poha is a probiotic (contains good bacteria)which keeps the body healthy and feels better and more active.
- It is rich in Vitamin B1, which controls blood sugar levels and is suitable for diabetic people and heart patients.
- If you eat poha with curd, it gives more Protein and calcium and helps in reducing joint pains. Suitable for Arthritis Patients.
- They are low in calories and do not contain glucose and fatty substances.
- They help in weight loss and contain a low amount of gluten.
Health Benefits of Curd
- Curd contains calcium, Phosphorus, lactose, Protein. Calcium keeps bones and teeth strong.
- Curd is a probiotic (contains good bacteria)which keeps the body healthy, makes digestion better, and is suitable for an upset stomach, acidity, and heartburn.
- It helps in controlling Blood Pressure and weight loss.
- It improves immunity.
- It relieves Amebiasis (Gum motions) if one eats, soaking a few methi seeds in curd.
- It has Lactic acid, which gives different health benefits.
- If we eat fruit salad with curd, it improves immunity.
- It acts as an antibiotic when you mix honey in curd and eat and works great for infections.